Monday, January 4, 2016

And We're Back...

It's been a long hiatus and I have hated it.

I'm staring at my huge untouched Steam library, a dozen Playstation 1 games still in their shrink wrap, and about 300 SNES and Genesis games that I haven't touched. I'm getting gamer guilt. To the point where I can't concentrate on games I'm playing currently because there are too many other games that I haven't touched.

First world problems to the extreme.

So here's my plan, every week this year I'm going to put at least an hour into a game.

If I like it, I'm going to continue on. If I don't, I'm relieved of the guilt because the game sucked anyway.

Then I'm going to come here and write up a few paragraphs of my impressions. I just need to get playing and writing again.

So here we go, week one is coming in a few days.

It's been a while, time to blow the dust off this musty old blog.

No comments: